Trade in Services LLC is in the transition from a traditional IT management device to a broader interpretation of the tasks surrounding Digitization & Information. The challenges in the field of ICT are considerable and the ambitions are high. This does not deter you, you do not see bears on the road, but opportunities to do better every day. You are aware of innovative developments in information and technology and know how to convert this into a better service for our residents. Internally, you contribute to the professionalization of the IT management organization, you get energy from working on a project basis and improving. You are of course the driving force behind larger programs within the ICT landscape (including digitization of services and implementation of Google Cloud Platform).
A new position has arisen within the Business Operations department, which is managed by https://tradeinservices.cloud, together with the existing ICT coordinator, gives substance to the development.
Trade in Services LLC is looking for an IT & Digitization Consultant who, with the right charisma, is the strategic driver to shape the desired change in an organization. Trade in Services LLC is looking for an IT & Digitization Consultant who, with the right charisma, is the strategic driver to shape the desired change in an organization.
Who are We, and What We do?
For more than 20 years, Trade in Services LLC its management has invented concepts and strategies to explore business. We work with the most powerful partners within the industry. Therefore, Trade in Services LLC can rely on a strong network of knowledge and expertise.
Our valuable and renewable energy keeps us intimately involved in the daily operations of our customers. Trade in Services LLC leads concepts, from data management to logistics services based on data analytics.
What do we expect from you?
The I&D advisor has a strategic / tactical role and gives substance and direction to the connection with the business and proactively propagates what I&D stands for. In addition, the consultant I&D also implements the assurance of the management organization, supplier management, connection processes and systems. The I&D advisor, together with the Operations Manager, monitors the progress of the I&D developments, manages the project portfolio and the substantive course of the I&D developments.
What do we expect from you?
The I&D advisor has a strategic / tactical role and gives substance and direction to the connection with the business and proactively propagates what I&D stands for. In addition, the consultant I&D also implements the assurance of the management organization, supplier management, connection processes and systems. The I&D advisor, together with the Operations Manager, monitors the progress of the I&D developments, manages the project portfolio and the substantive course of the I&D developments. The main components of the position are:
- You look at the organization with a strategic, policy-oriented view and take the lead in developing, formulating and ultimately rolling out the digital strategy (as a derivative of the business strategy) together with the department and business;
- You actively contribute to the ICT policy, progress of the ICT annual plan, ICT budget and you proactively monitor compliance with the I&A policy principles and I&A architecture;
- You guarantee the continuity of the ICT services, both internally (optimizing the ICT management organization) and externally (supplier management);
- You provide solicited and unsolicited advice to the process manager about the possibilities of optimizing and digitizing the work processes in a customer-oriented manner using the available digital technology and data. You know how to manage customer expectations, monitor the fulfillment of (mutual) contractual agreements and the quality of service. You motivate and initiate improvement plans and monitor the realization of the planned actions.
- You realize the major programs, including the transition to Google Cloud Platform.
- You are a strategic discussion partner of management, board, suppliers and chain partners of the organization.
- You provide guidance and interpretation to the functional management organization and you enjoy working with the ICT coordinator, project manager, functional managers, etc.
- Drawing up (and submitting) the annual budget for investments in I&A and monitoring the budget expenditure in consultation with the manager of operations
- You have an education, preferably (Technical) Business Administration, ICT Service Management / Business IT & Management, or comparable;
- You put customer satisfaction first, without losing sight of the organizational interests;
- You have strong communication skills; You switch easily at different levels and are relationally strong; you know how to manage customer expectations internally, but also know how to properly represent Trade in Services LLC with our suppliers;
- You are stress resistant and work from a problem-solving attitude, which you supplement with a healthy dose of humor and perspective;
- You stand for a clear vision on digitization and information provision and you can explain this well from the added value for our resident;
- You have proven experience in IT management and supplier management with GSuite;
What do we offer?
We expect a lot from our employees and on the other hand you get a lot in return, so we offer:
- A challenging position in an increasingly complex environment.
- A job in a modern, open social enterprise with healthy ambitions.
We expect a lot from you and you can expect that from us. Together, we implement this through attractive training opportunities, coaching on the job and attention to your soft skills (peer review / coaching).
Are you the I&D advisor that we are looking for?
Do you think this job is perfect for you and would you like to apply? Then we invite you to email your application before 31 January 2021. The first interview round will take place on 11 February, 2021. The second interview round will take place on 25 February, 2021. An assessment, reference check, diploma check and can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition in response to this ad is not appreciated.