Our choice in becoming a trusted Google Cloud partner was not only to be able to implement their powerful technology like G Suite, Google Cloud Platform & Chrome. Within this partnership we can really bring change in the way schools and businesses operate today.
- Serve the need of customers regarding the order fulfillment and delivery process.
- Receive and service customer/sales inquiries regarding all aspects of the order fulfillment process, authorization process, consignment monitoring and invoice entry to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of order processing. Timeliness of response & prioritization of roll-out is required.
- Communicate effectively with our customers & sales team to keep them informed of status of the processes.
- Respond to customer/sales team inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective way.
- Understand and follow established Regulatory and Quality Standard Operating Procedures and Department Operating Procedures pertinent to the effective operation of the Customer Service Department. Becomes proficient and displays a current working knowledge of those procedures.
- Escalate and provide feedback to the management regarding customer concerns.
- Work closely with our sales team, finance, marketing and clinical divisions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- MBO+/HBO – bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 1-2 years of international Customer Service experience or personal assistant
- GSuite experience preferred required
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and phone manner
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken, any other language is a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organization and accuracy of work are required.
- Problem solving skills.
- Initiative / proactive personality.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Organization and planning skills
- Used to deadlines.
- Service minded with the ability to be assertive.
- Non 9 to 5 mentality.
Trade in Services B.V. does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on our career site.