Today, Kloeys additionally leads concepts, from document-, data-, archive- and storage management based on data analytics. While schoolwork increasingly requires access to the internet, millions of students still lack connectivity at home.
Kloeys Cloud Computing is looking for a Data Entry Specialist. You will type information into our database from paper documents. The most ideal candidate is not just a typist, but a analyst with a keen eye for detail.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as with data entry
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (GSuite, MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Partner with our tradeinservices.cloud team to optimize the flow of data.
- Develop detailed report formats and dashboard solutions for stakeholders and our management.
- Partner with Partner Management and the certification organization to define workflows and tools necessary to support the entire certification process.