Today, Trade in Services LLC additionally leads concepts, from data management to logistics services based on data analytics. We are a commercial organization who creates business by being innovative, making the difference and enjoying it.
Who are We, and What We do?
For more than 20 years, Trade in Services LLC its management has invented concepts and strategies to explore business. We work with the most powerful partners within the industry. Therefor, Trade in Services LLC can rely on a strong network of knowledge and expertise. Our valuable and renewable energy keeps us intimately involved in the daily operations of our customers. Trade in Services LLC leads concepts, from data management to logistics services based on data analytics.
Our partnerships take many forms. We take part in promising projects, commercialize Trade in Services LLC its interest, cooperate with companies, and advance sustainable initiatives that seed the future of our businesses and communities.
We are looking for:
The Executive Office Manager required to support the Principal within the office. This is a demanding role, requiring very close and precise attention to detail, a strong sense of personal responsibility, and a demonstrated, underlying desire for personal self-improvement. The person must be absolutely trustworthy and discrete as they will be an integral part of managing all areas of the Principal’s business and private matters. The Principal is specific and has high expectations from his Executive Manager and will expect that his/her assistant will maintain the highest levels of professionalism with all parties with whom the assistant comes into contact. This is a role for someone who takes pride in their work and seeks to become world-class in their role.
Hours: 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday and good availability outside office hours (via email at least)
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Start Date: November
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answering phone and triaging his calls, arranging for call-backs where necessary and dialling Principal into his calls where required.
- Printing and preparing documentation
- Various ad hoc tasks – things that can’t be actioned by the Team Assistant or Receptionist due to unavailability etc
- Personal diary management for Principal
- Household (Office) management
- Maintain a running awareness of all commitments in general
- Information-gathering for projects and prospects
- Run all corporate errands as necessary
- Candidates must be / have:
- Pride in their work being faultless
- Bright and well-educated
- Excellent written and spoken English, moderate in Dutch
- Spanish or Italian would be advantageous but not essential
- Confident, proactive and able to work with autonomy
- Good availability, particularly when Principal is late working on a project.
- Prompt in their response times – inform the Principal during periods when you’ll be unavailable
- Confident and assertive
- Emotionally resilient
- Loyal and supportive
- Flexible and accommodating
- Understand the nuance of working for an entrepreneur
- Candidates must be / have:
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
- Explain why you want to do this role – be honest. The last two people in this role have been promoted to the most senior role like as an PA – and are working with the ultimate principals.