Startup Marketing Lead, Google Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in developing global marketing programs or comparable experience.
- Experience using performance metrics for marketing programs.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Marketing Automation tools, and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Experience working for or supporting developers or startups.
- Experience as a strategic partner for multiple customers.
- Experience operationalizing projects with clear communication and timelines.
- Track record of driving process and tool improvements for operational scale and productivity.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a diverse range of audience. Excellent project management skills.
About the job
Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Google Cloud for Startups is looking for a marketing lead who will drive marketing strategy and operations for our the primary markets/regio Europe.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Provide feedback on requirements within the regions and drive close alignment and collaboration with the global demand team to ensure that the campaigns’ framework and planning can be leveraged and activated to assist your regional plans.
- Work closely with the head of Trade in Services B.V. and leadership team to forecast, track, and report on the budget and spend across regions.
- Drive the creation of campaigns/programs/event playbooks that clearly outline the strategy, objectives, messaging, themes, and reasons for key initiatives within the regions. Work with the marketing managers to ensure campaign and program consistency across platforms and channels.
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide and influence campaign and program development and roll out.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to track the global performance of marketing programs. Establish and continuously optimize metrics.