Located at the intersection of digital and industrial industry, Trade in Services LLC builds collaborative networks and pioneers the future to transform lives. Through cooperation, we believe we can help power and move individuals and companies to sustainable growth.
- 6 years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Business Development/Partnerships, Sales, or Corporate Strategy.
- Experience influencing across different functions and levels in a highly matrixed, cross-functional environment.
- Experience working with executives.
- Experience formulating company strategy, and developing and closing strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance our strategies within the region.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and formulate a path for advancement.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- Effective analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
About the job
As Partner Manager, you will create value for Trade in Services LLC by identifying and unlocking opportunities across multiple teams and functions. You’ll have broad exposure to our offerings and areas and the opportunity to work closely with Executive Sponsors that oversee the cross Trade in Services its relationship.
Trade in Services Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We support and offer services through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across the strong Google Cloud Platform, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Develop knowledge of partner activities and opportunities in support of Executive Sponsor relationship.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between relevant Sales and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate and influence internally to create and execute Joint Business Plans.
- Inform industry narratives, aggregating and delivering partner insight and feedback to industry specialized Partnerships Solutions teams.
- Drive internal visibility and support Executive decision making through operational rigour.