Kloeys leads concepts, from data management to cloud services based on data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience.
- Experience developing analytical models using spreadsheet software, and using presentation software to facilitate communication with stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write in Italian and English fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Background in establishing new processes and cadence within high-growth organizations.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building relationships with executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
About the job
Kloeys teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You help fellow sales by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities — and through your passion for the magic of Google products like G Suite and Chrome. Not only do you provide invaluable financial and budgeting input, but you also devise new ways for us to communicate with potential leads and bring them into the Google fold. Your insight means you excel at customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a Google customer experience. You also peer into the future for us; you examine and analyze statistical data to forecast marketing trends and to identify potential new markets for to sell our Google Cloud solutions.
As a Strategy and Sales Operations Lead, you will report to the Strategy and Sales Operations Director, Europe utilizing your leadership skills, business acumen, and creativity to drive for better business decisions.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner with Managing Director, Directors and managers to develop the organization’s strategy and business plan, becoming an integral part of the leadership team and working as a trusted advisor.
- Drive the business forward and establish operational cadence for the management team, specifically designing and executing on a regular business review schedule.
- Recommend methods to scale operations as the Kloeys Customer team grows and work with central Business Intelligence and EMEA Performance Excellence teams to execute on these recommendations.
- Measure progress against goals, be aware of gaps and the plans to bridge them and facilitate management discussions and decisions.
- Collaborate with other Strategy and Sales Operations teams to land a consistent method of reviewing the business, and take the lead with following up on key business actions with the cross-functional leadership team.